Diffstat (limited to 'src/include')
3 files changed, 2 insertions, 23 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/taler_auditor_service.h b/src/include/taler_auditor_service.h
index e7f056e5..d84ecd5e 100644
@@ -234,7 +234,7 @@ typedef void
* @param auditor the auditor handle; the auditor must be ready to operate
* @param h_wire hash of merchant wire details
* @param h_contract_terms hash of the contact of the merchant with the customer (further details are never disclosed to the auditor)
- * @param timestamp timestamp when the contract was finalized, must not be too far in the future
+ * @param exchange_timestamp timestamp when the contract was finalized, must not be too far in the future
* @param refund_deadline date until which the merchant can issue a refund to the customer via the auditor (can be zero if refunds are not allowed); must not be after the @a wire_deadline
* @param amount_without_fee the amount confirmed to be wired by the exchange to the merchant
* @param coin_pub coin’s public key
diff --git a/src/include/taler_signatures.h b/src/include/taler_signatures.h
index 6584f185..3da11b30 100644
@@ -1339,26 +1339,6 @@ struct TALER_ReserveCloseConfirmationPS
- * Used by the merchant to confirm with a signature that the refund has
- * been successfully done. Even though the frontend doesn't usually do crypto,
- * this signature may turn useful in court.
- * Set to #TALER_SIGNATURE_MERCHANT_REFUND_OK.
- struct GNUNET_CRYPTO_EccSignaturePurpose purpose;
- * Hashed order id; in case frontend wants to check it.
- * Hashed without the 0-termination.
- struct GNUNET_HashCode h_order_id GNUNET_PACKED;
* Used by the merchant to confirm to the frontend that
* the user did a payment replay with the current browser session.
diff --git a/src/include/taler_testing_lib.h b/src/include/taler_testing_lib.h
index 85ea5b01..74148b8f 100644
@@ -844,8 +844,7 @@ TALER_TESTING_run_bank (const char *config_filename,
* responsible to create the exchange EBICS subscriber at
* the nexus.
- * @param bank_url base URL of the bank, used by `wget' to check
- * that the bank was started right.
+ * @param bc bank configuration of the bank
* @return the process, or NULL if the process could not
* be started.