|author||Marcello Stanisci <email@example.com>||2019-09-29 14:17:25 +0200|
|committer||Marcello Stanisci <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-09-29 14:17:25 +0200|
Less granularity for bank error codes (#5787).
3 files changed, 35 insertions, 68 deletions
diff --git a/src/bank-lib/bank_api_history.c b/src/bank-lib/bank_api_history.c
index 74c462f0..88effc44 100644
@@ -187,7 +187,7 @@ handle_history_finished (void *cls,
- ec = TALER_EC_BANK_HISTORY_HTTP_FAILURE;
+ ec = TALER_EC_INVALID_RESPONSE;
if (GNUNET_OK !=
diff --git a/src/bank-lib/fakebank.c b/src/bank-lib/fakebank.c
index 19c088d8..4323afdc 100644
@@ -576,7 +576,7 @@ handle_reject (struct TALER_FAKEBANK_Handle *h,
/* finally build regular response */
resp = MHD_create_response_from_buffer (0,
diff --git a/src/include/taler_error_codes.h b/src/include/taler_error_codes.h
index 4c3eea79..dd723c99 100644
@@ -13,6 +13,7 @@
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
TALER; see the file COPYING. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
* @file taler_error_codes.h
* @brief error codes returned by GNU Taler
@@ -1681,104 +1682,70 @@ enum TALER_ErrorCode
/* *************** Taler BANK/FAKEBANK error codes *************** */
- * Negative number was used (as value and/or fraction) to initiate
- * a Amount object.
- TALER_EC_BANK_NEGATIVE_NUMBER_AMOUNT = 5400,
- * A number too big was used (as value and/or fraction) to initiate
- * a amount object.
- TALER_EC_BANK_NUMBER_TOO_BIG = 5401,
- * The request cannot be served because the client failed to
- * login. To be returned along HTTP 401 Unauthorized.
+ * Wire tranfer attempted with credit and debit party being
+ * the same bank account.
- TALER_EC_BANK_REJECT_LOGIN_FAILED = 5312,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_SAME_ACCOUNT = 5102,
- * The transaction cannot be rejected becasue it does not exist
- * at the bank. To be returned along HTTP 404 Not Found.
+ * Wire transfer impossible, due to financial limitation of
+ * the party that attempted the payment.
- TALER_EC_BANK_REJECT_TRANSACTION_NOT_FOUND = 5301,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_UNALLOWED_DEBIT = 5103,
- * The client does not own the account credited by the transaction
- * which is to be rejected, so it has no rights do reject it. To be
- * returned along HTTP 403 Forbidden.
+ * Arithmetic operation between two amounts of different
+ * currency was attempted.
- TALER_EC_BANK_REJECT_NO_RIGHTS = 5313,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_CURRENCY_MISMATCH = 5104,
- * The POSTed JSON at /reject was invalid. To be returned along
- * HTTP 400 Bad Request.
+ * At least one GET parameter was either missing or invalid for
+ * the requested operation.
- TALER_EC_BANK_REJECT_JSON_INVALID = 5306,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_PARAMETER_MISSING_OR_INVALID = 5105,
- * A URL parameter for /history was missing. To be returned along
- * HTTP 400 Bad Request.
+ * JSON body sent was invalid for the requested operation.
- TALER_EC_BANK_HISTORY_PARAMETER_MISSING = 5208,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_JSON_INVALID = 5106,
- * A URL parameter for /history was malformed. To be returned along
- * HTTP 400 Bad Request.
- TALER_EC_BANK_HISTORY_PARAMETER_MALFORMED = 5209,
- * The client failed to login for /history. To be returned along
- * HTTP 401 Unauthorized.
- TALER_EC_BANK_HISTORY_LOGIN_FAILED = 5212,
- * The bank had trouble obtaining a valid HTTP response. To be returned
- * along status code 0.
- TALER_EC_BANK_HISTORY_HTTP_FAILURE = 5213,
- * The debit account for /admin/add/incoming is not known to the
- * bank. To be returned along HTTP 404 Not Found.
+ * Negative number was used (as value and/or fraction) to initiate
+ * a Amount object.
- TALER_EC_BANK_ADD_INCOMING_UNKNOWN_ACCOUNT = 5100,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_NEGATIVE_NUMBER_AMOUNT = 5107,
- * The client specified the same bank account for both the credit
- * and the debit account. The bank will not accomplish this operation.
- * To be returned along HTTP 403 Forbidden.
+ * A number too big was used (as value and/or fraction) to initiate
+ * a amount object.
- TALER_EC_BANK_ADD_INCOMING_SAME_ACCOUNT = 5102,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_NUMBER_TOO_BIG = 5108,
- * The operation would put the client in a debit situation which is
- * forbidden to them. To return along HTTP 403 Forbidden.
+ * Could not login for the requested operation.
- TALER_EC_BANK_ADD_INCOMING_UNALLOWED_DEBIT = 5103,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_LOGIN_FAILED = 5109,
- * The client POSTed an invalid JSON. To be returned along HTTP
- * 400 Bad Request.
+ * The bank account referenced in the requested operation
+ * was not found. Returned along "400 Not found".
- TALER_EC_BANK_ADD_INCOMING_JSON_INVALID = 5106,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_UNKNOWN_ACCOUNT = 5110,
- * The client tried a /admin/add/incoming request by using
- * a currency different from the one the bank operates with.
+ * The transaction referenced in the requested operation (typically
+ * a reject operation), was not found.
- TALER_EC_BANK_ADD_INCOMING_CURRENCY_MISMATCH = 5111,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_TRANSACTION_NOT_FOUND = 5111,
- * The client failed to login for /admin/add/incoming. To be returned
- * along HTTP 401 Unauthorized.
+ * The client does not own the account credited by the transaction
+ * which is to be rejected, so it has no rights do reject it. To be
+ * returned along HTTP 403 Forbidden.
- TALER_EC_BANK_ADD_INCOMING_LOGIN_FAILED = 5112,
+ TALER_EC_BANK_REJECT_NO_RIGHTS = 5200,
* End of error code range.