This file is part of TALER
Copyright (C) 2015, 2016 GNUnet e.V.
TALER is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any later version.
TALER is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with
TALER; see the file COPYING. If not, If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
* @file include/taler_bank_service.h
* @brief C interface of libtalerbank, a C library to use the Taler bank's HTTP API
* This is currently ONLY used to provide the "test" wire transfer protocol.
* @author Christian Grothoff
/* ********************* /admin/add/incoming *********************** */
* @brief A /admin/add/incoming Handle
* Callbacks of this type are used to serve the result of submitting
* information about an incoming transaction to a bank.
* @param cls closure
* @param http_status HTTP response code, #MHD_HTTP_OK (200) for successful status request
* 0 if the bank's reply is bogus (fails to follow the protocol)
* @param json detailed response from the HTTPD, or NULL if reply was not in JSON
(*TALER_BANK_AdminAddIncomingResultCallback) (void *cls,
unsigned int http_status,
const json_t *json);
* Notify the bank that we have received an incoming transaction
* which fills a reserve. Note that this API is an administrative
* API and thus not accessible to typical bank clients, but only
* to the operators of the bank.
* @param ctx curl context for the event loop
* @param bank_base_url URL of the bank
* @param reserve_pub public key of the reserve
* @param amount amount that was deposited
* @param execution_date when did we receive the amount
* @param debit_account_no account number to withdraw from (53 bits at most)
* @param credit_account_no account number to deposit into (53 bits at most)
* @param res_cb the callback to call when the final result for this request is available
* @param res_cb_cls closure for the above callback
* @return NULL
* if the inputs are invalid (i.e. invalid amount).
* In this case, the callback is not called.
struct TALER_BANK_AdminAddIncomingHandle *
TALER_BANK_admin_add_incoming (struct GNUNET_CURL_Context *ctx,
const char *bank_base_url,
const struct TALER_WireTransferIdentifierRawP *wtid,
const struct TALER_Amount *amount,
* Cancel an add incoming. This function cannot be used on a request
* handle if a response is already served for it.
* @param aai the admin add incoming request handle
TALER_BANK_admin_add_incoming_cancel (struct TALER_BANK_AdminAddIncomingHandle *aai);
#endif /* _TALER_BANK_SERVICE_H */