blob: e6c74b3ab4b45a926ce72c69303f0ba1b5a195e9 (plain
This file is part of TALER
Copyright (C) 2014-2017 GNUnet e.V.
TALER is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any later version.
TALER is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with
TALER; see the file COPYING. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
* @file taler-exchange-httpd_refresh_melt.h
* @brief Handle /refresh/melt requests
* @author Florian Dold
* @author Benedikt Mueller
* @author Christian Grothoff
* Handle a "/refresh/melt" request after the first parsing has
* happened. We now need to validate the coins being melted and the
* session signature and then hand things of to execute the melt
* operation. This function parses the JSON arrays and then passes
* processing on to #refresh_melt_transaction().
* @param rh context of the handler
* @param connection the MHD connection to handle
* @param[in,out] connection_cls the connection's closure (can be updated)
* @param upload_data upload data
* @param[in,out] upload_data_size number of bytes (left) in @a upload_data
* @return MHD result code
TEH_REFRESH_handler_refresh_melt (struct TEH_RequestHandler *rh,
struct MHD_Connection *connection,
const char *upload_data,