This file is part of TALER
Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Taler Systems SA
TALER is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any later version.
TALER is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
TALER; see the file COPYING. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
* @file exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_db.h
* @brief High-level (transactional-layer) database operations for the exchange
* @author Chrisitan Grothoff
* Function implementing a database transaction. Runs the transaction
* logic; IF it returns a non-error code, the transaction logic MUST
* NOT queue a MHD response. IF it returns an hard error, the
* transaction logic MUST queue a MHD response and set @a mhd_ret. IF
* it returns the soft error code, the function MAY be called again to
* retry and MUST not queue a MHD response.
* @param cls closure
* @param connection MHD request which triggered the transaction
* @param session database session to use
* @param[out] mhd_ret set to MHD response status for @a connection,
* if transaction failed (!)
* @return transaction status
typedef enum GNUNET_DB_QueryStatus
struct MHD_Connection *connection,
struct TALER_EXCHANGEDB_Session *session,
* Run a database transaction for @a connection.
* Starts a transaction and calls @a cb. Upon success,
* attempts to commit the transaction. Upon soft failures,
* retries @a cb a few times. Upon hard or persistent soft
* errors, generates an error message for @a connection.
* @param connection MHD connection to run @a cb for, can be NULL
* @param name name of the transaction (for debugging)
* @param[out] mhd_ret set to MHD response code, if transaction failed;
* NULL if we are not running with a @a connection and thus
* must not queue MHD replies
* @param cb callback implementing transaction logic
* @param cb_cls closure for @a cb, must be read-only!
* @return #GNUNET_OK on success, #GNUNET_SYSERR on failure
TEH_DB_run_transaction (struct MHD_Connection *connection,
const char *name,
/* TALER_EXCHANGE_HTTPD_DB_H */