Diffstat (limited to 'src/exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_loop.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 60 deletions
diff --git a/src/exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_loop.h b/src/exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_loop.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,60 +0,0 @@
- This file is part of TALER
- Copyright (C) 2014, 2015 Taler Systems SA
- TALER is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
- terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software
- Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any later version.
- TALER is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
- WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
- A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with
- TALER; see the file COPYING. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
- * @file exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_loop.h
- * @brief management of our main loop
- * @author Florian Dold
- * @author Benedikt Mueller
- * @author Christian Grothoff
- * Setup our signal handlers.
- * @return #GNUNET_OK on success
- * Finally, tear down our signal handlers.
- * Read signals from a pipe in a loop, and reload keys from disk if
- * SIGUSR1 is received, terminate if SIGTERM/SIGINT is received, and
- * restart if SIGHUP is received.
- * @return #GNUNET_SYSERR on errors,
- * #GNUNET_OK to terminate normally
- * #GNUNET_NO to restart an update version of the binary