|author||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-07-06 10:25:52 +0200|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2015-07-06 10:25:52 +0200|
defining auditor sig
Diffstat (limited to 'src')
2 files changed, 39 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/taler_mint_service.h b/src/include/taler_mint_service.h
index 7822d620..c9dbfb87 100644
@@ -118,28 +118,6 @@ enum TALER_MINT_Option
- * Information we get from the mint about auditors.
- * Public key of the auditing institution.
- struct TALER_AuditorPublicKeyP auditor_pub;
- * URL of the auditing institution. The application must check that
- * this is an acceptable auditor for its purpose and also verify
- * that the @a auditor_pub matches the auditor's public key given at
- * that website. We expect that in practice software is going to
- * often ship with an initial list of accepted auditors, just like
- * browsers ship with a CA root store.
- const char *auditor_url;
* @brief Mint's signature key
@@ -210,6 +188,42 @@ struct TALER_MINT_DenomPublicKey
+ * Information we get from the mint about auditors.
+ * Public key of the auditing institution.
+ struct TALER_AuditorPublicKeyP auditor_pub;
+ * URL of the auditing institution. The application must check that
+ * this is an acceptable auditor for its purpose and also verify
+ * that the @a auditor_pub matches the auditor's public key given at
+ * that website. We expect that in practice software is going to
+ * often ship with an initial list of accepted auditors, just like
+ * browsers ship with a CA root store.
+ const char *auditor_url;
+ * Number of denomination keys audited by this auditor.
+ unsigned int num_denom_keys;
+ * Array of length @a denom_keys with the denomination
+ * keys audited by this auditor. Note that the array
+ * elements point to the same locations as the entries
+ * in the key's main `denom_keys` array.
+ struct TALER_MINT_DenomPublicKey *const*denom_keys;
* Information about keys from the mint.
diff --git a/src/include/taler_signatures.h b/src/include/taler_signatures.h
index eebddd2d..4d7e83ec 100644
@@ -608,8 +608,9 @@ struct TALER_DenominationKeyValidityPS
- * @brief Information about a denomination key. Denomination keys
- * are used to sign coins of a certain value into existence.
+ * @brief Information signed by an auditor affirming
+ * the master public key and the denomination keys
+ * of a mint.