|author||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2020-02-26 23:43:58 +0100|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-02-26 23:43:58 +0100|
proper generation of /refreshes/ requests
Diffstat (limited to 'src/lib/exchange_api_reserve.c')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/src/lib/exchange_api_reserve.c b/src/lib/exchange_api_reserve.c
index 7fa3f308..c0dd66e8 100644
@@ -783,11 +783,10 @@ struct TALER_EXCHANGE_ReserveWithdrawHandle
- * We got a 200 OK response for the /reserve/withdraw operation.
- * Extract the coin's signature and return it to the caller.
- * The signature we get from the exchange is for the blinded value.
- * Thus, we first must unblind it and then should verify its
- * validity against our coin's hash.
+ * We got a 200 OK response for the /reserves/$RESERVE_PUB/withdraw operation.
+ * Extract the coin's signature and return it to the caller. The signature we
+ * get from the exchange is for the blinded value. Thus, we first must
+ * unblind it and then should verify its validity against our coin's hash.
* If everything checks out, we return the unblinded signature
* to the application via the callback.
@@ -843,7 +842,7 @@ reserve_withdraw_ok (struct TALER_EXCHANGE_ReserveWithdrawHandle *wsh,
- * We got a 409 CONFLICT response for the /reserve/withdraw operation.
+ * We got a 409 CONFLICT response for the /reserves/$RESERVE_PUB/withdraw operation.
* Check the signatures on the withdraw transactions in the provided
* history and that the balances add up. We don't do anything directly
* with the information, as the JSON will be returned to the application.
@@ -955,7 +954,7 @@ reserve_withdraw_payment_required (struct
* Function called when we're done processing the
- * HTTP /reserve/withdraw request.
+ * HTTP /reserves/$RESERVE_PUB/withdraw request.
* @param cls the `struct TALER_EXCHANGE_ReserveWithdrawHandle`
* @param response_code HTTP response code, 0 on error