|author||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-07-01 00:18:01 +0200|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2015-07-01 00:18:01 +0200|
implement C API for /admin/add/incoming
Diffstat (limited to 'src/include/taler_mint_service.h')
1 files changed, 76 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/taler_mint_service.h b/src/include/taler_mint_service.h
index 0e79a5f7..6edd1e42 100644
@@ -363,12 +363,13 @@ typedef void
- * Submit a deposit permission to the mint and get the mint's response.
- * Note that while we return the response verbatim to the caller for
- * further processing, we do already verify that the response is
- * well-formed (i.e. that signatures included in the response are all
- * valid). If the mint's reply is not well-formed, we return an
- * HTTP status code of zero to @a cb.
+ * Submit a deposit permission to the mint and get the mint's
+ * response. This API is typically used by a merchant. Note that
+ * while we return the response verbatim to the caller for further
+ * processing, we do already verify that the response is well-formed
+ * (i.e. that signatures included in the response are all valid). If
+ * the mint's reply is not well-formed, we return an HTTP status code
+ * of zero to @a cb.
* We also verify that the @a coin_sig is valid for this deposit
* request, and that the @a ub_sig is a valid signature for @a
@@ -564,11 +565,12 @@ typedef void
- * Withdraw a coin from the mint using a /withdraw/sign request. Note
- * that to ensure that no money is lost in case of hardware failures,
- * the caller must have committed (most of) the arguments to disk
- * before calling, and be ready to repeat the request with the same
- * arguments in case of failures.
+ * Withdraw a coin from the mint using a /withdraw/sign request. This
+ * API is typically used by a wallet. Note that to ensure that no
+ * money is lost in case of hardware failures, the caller must have
+ * committed (most of) the arguments to disk before calling, and be
+ * ready to repeat the request with the same arguments in case of
+ * failures.
* @param mint the mint handle; the mint must be ready to operate
* @param pk kind of coin to create
@@ -578,7 +580,7 @@ typedef void
* caller must have committed this value to disk before the call (with @a pk)
* @param res_cb the callback to call when the final result for this request is available
* @param res_cb_cls closure for the above callback
- * @return #GNUNET_OK on success, #GNUNET_SYSERR
+ * @return NULL
* if the inputs are invalid (i.e. denomination key not with this mint).
* In this case, the callback is not called.
@@ -602,5 +604,67 @@ void
TALER_MINT_withdraw_sign_cancel (struct TALER_MINT_WithdrawSignHandle *sign);
+/* ********************* /admin/add/incoming *********************** */
+ * @brief A /admin/add/incoming Handle
+ * Callbacks of this type are used to serve the result of submitting
+ * information about an incoming transaction to a mint.
+ * @param cls closure
+ * @param http_status HTTP response code, #MHD_HTTP_OK (200) for successful status request
+ * 0 if the mint's reply is bogus (fails to follow the protocol)
+ * @param full_response full response from the mint (for logging, in case of errors)
+(*TALER_MINT_AdminAddIncomingResultCallback) (void *cls,
+ unsigned int http_status,
+ json_t *full_response);
+ * Notify the mint that we have received an incoming transaction
+ * which fills a reserve. Note that this API is an administrative
+ * API and thus not accessible to typical mint clients, but only
+ * to the operators of the mint.
+ * @param mint the mint handle; the mint must be ready to operate
+ * @param reserve_pub public key of the reserve
+ * @param amount amount that was deposited
+ * @param execution_date when did we receive the amount
+ * @param wire wire details
+ * @param res_cb the callback to call when the final result for this request is available
+ * @param res_cb_cls closure for the above callback
+ * @return NULL
+ * if the inputs are invalid (i.e. invalid amount).
+ * In this case, the callback is not called.
+struct TALER_MINT_AdminAddIncomingHandle *
+TALER_MINT_admin_add_incoming (struct TALER_MINT_Handle *mint,
+ const struct TALER_ReservePublicKeyP *reserve_pub,
+ const struct TALER_Amount *amount,
+ const struct GNUNET_TIME_Absolute execution_date,
+ const json_t *wire,
+ TALER_MINT_AdminAddIncomingResultCallback res_cb,
+ void *res_cb_cls);
+ * Cancel an add incoming. This function cannot be used on a request
+ * handle if a response is already served for it.
+ * @param sign the admin add incoming request handle
+TALER_MINT_admin_add_incoming_cancel (struct TALER_MINT_AdminAddIncomingHandle *aai);
#endif /* _TALER_MINT_SERVICE_H */