|author||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2020-11-25 21:19:13 +0100|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-11-25 21:19:13 +0100|
implement first new client API
Diffstat (limited to 'src/include/taler_exchange_service.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 40 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/taler_exchange_service.h b/src/include/taler_exchange_service.h
index b3235e32..fa1cfde4 100644
@@ -2040,46 +2040,6 @@ struct TALER_EXCHANGE_FutureKeys
- * General information about the HTTP response we obtained
- * from the exchange for a request.
- * The complete JSON reply. NULL if we failed to parse the
- * reply (too big, invalid JSON).
- const json_t *reply;
- * Set to the human-readable 'hint' that is optionally
- * provided by the exchange together with errors. NULL
- * if no hint was provided or if there was no error.
- const char *hint;
- * HTTP status code for the response. 0 if the
- * HTTP request failed and we did not get any answer, or
- * if the answer was invalid and we set @a ec to a
- * client-side error code.
- unsigned int http_status;
- * Taler error code. #TALER_EC_NONE if everything was
- * OK. Usually set to the "code" field of an error
- * response, but may be set to values created at the
- * client side, for example when the response was
- * not in JSON format or was otherwise ill-formed.
- enum TALER_ErrorCode ec;
* Function called with information about future keys.
* @param cls closure