|author||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2020-07-16 20:27:52 +0200|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-07-16 20:27:52 +0200|
avoid boolean flags, see #6188
Diffstat (limited to 'src/include/taler_exchange_service.h')
1 files changed, 36 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/taler_exchange_service.h b/src/include/taler_exchange_service.h
index 4d8adcc8..441a93c7 100644
@@ -504,19 +504,49 @@ TALER_EXCHANGE_set_last_denom (struct TALER_EXCHANGE_Handle *exchange,
+ * Flags for #TALER_EXCHANGE_check_keys_current().
+ * No special options.
+ * Force downloading /keys now, even if /keys is still valid
+ * (that is, the period advertised by the exchange for re-downloads
+ * has not yet expired).
+ TALER_EXCHANGE_CKF_FORCE_DOWNLOAD = 1,
+ * Pull all keys again, resetting the client state to the original state.
+ * Using this flag disables the incremental download, and also prevents using
+ * the context until the re-download has completed.
+ TALER_EXCHANGE_CKF_PULL_ALL_KEYS = 2,
+ * Force downloading all keys now.
+ TALER_EXCHANGE_CKF_FORCE_ALL_NOW = TALER_EXCHANGE_CKF_FORCE_DOWNLOAD
+ | TALER_EXCHANGE_CKF_PULL_ALL_KEYS
* Check if our current response for /keys is valid, and if
* not, trigger /keys download.
* @param exchange exchange to check keys for
- * @param force_download #GNUNET_YES to force download even if /keys is still valid
- * @param pull_all_keys if #GNUNET_YES, then the exchange state is reset to #MHS_INIT,
- * and all denoms will be redownloaded.
- * @return until when the response is current, 0 if we are re-downloading
+ * @param flags options controlling when to download what
+ * @return until when the existing response is current, 0 if we are re-downloading now
TALER_EXCHANGE_check_keys_current (struct TALER_EXCHANGE_Handle *exchange,
- int force_download,
- int pull_all_keys);
+ enum TALER_EXCHANGE_CheckKeysFlags flags);